Architectural historian Dan Cruickshank presented the awards at Goldsmiths Hall in London. Judges were Norman Hudson, Lucinda Lambton, Jeremy Musson, Simon Foster and Ken Robinson.
- Best Family Day Out Newby Hall, highly commended Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
- Best Eating Out Waddesdon Manor, highly commended Glansevern Hall Gardens.
- Best shopping The Harley Gallery, highly commended Blackwell Arts and Crafts House.
- Best accommodation Frampton Court, highly commended Bruisyard Hall
- Best Loos Lowther Castle and Gardens, highly commended The Alnwick Garden
- Best New Discovery Bletchley Park Trust, highly commended The Judge’s Lodging
- Best Innovation Blenheim Palace, highly commended Croome Park, Worcester
- Best Wedding Venue Combermere Abbey, highly commended Chiddingstone Castle, Kent
- Best Event/Exhibition Dunham Massey, highly commended Houghton Hall
- Best Hidden Gem Painshill Gardens, highly commended Keats House
- Best Picnic Spot Clearburn Picnic & Play Area New Lanark, highly commended Lowther Castle & Gardens
A Judges Special Award was awarded to The Churches Conservation Trust for the best accommodation and Woburn Abbey and Gardens in the best innovation category.