• Improved archive search of articles covering every aspect of the horticulture industry and dating back to 2008 (and some beyond).
• New technical sections focusing on horticultural techniques, practical findings from research, pests & diseases alerts and news plus detailed factsheets on the most common threats, compiled by FERA.
• A new section for business and green space managers
• Expanded pages devoted to machinery and materials, including Horticulture Week’s respected machinery test reports and buyers’ guides
• An expanded and improved plants section, including extensive archive of Plant focus features and news about new plants
ACCESSING THE SITE
There have been important changes in access to HorticultureWeek.co.uk. Full access is now available only to subscribers.
All existing and new subscribers (except those who buy the print-only option – see below) can log in to the site and view all content as part of their subscription.
If we already have your email address you will be sent an email giving you a password to log in.
If we do not have your email address you can activate your account here by entering the following information:
* Reader/Reference number (eg. A123456)
* Subscriber number (eg. 56789)
* Email address
You should receive a letter in the next few days reminding you of your Reader and subscriber numbers.
USERS WHO WERE REGISTERED FREE ON THE OLD WEBSITE
Existing free registered users will be asked to re-register to the site (you will be prompted when you log into the site). Once you are re-registered, the site will recognise your old account settings, bulletin preferences etc. You will receive a 14-day free trial subscription to try out the site. After that you will be able to read four full articles per month. To enjoy full access to the site after 14 days you will need to take out a subscription to the site.
See subscription options to Horticulture Week and Hortweek.com here.
Free registration will allow users to:
- Use the site for free for 14 days
- Sign-up for email bulletins and manage their bulletin options in My Horticulture Week
- Comment in the Forum
If you have any problems accessing the site, registering or subscribing, please contact:
020 8267 8121
To subscribe call:
0845 155 7355
or go to