- What are the economic impacts on farm and food supply chain businesses and on consumers from problems in securing adequate labour supplies?
- What is the impact likely to be of changes to freedom of movement rules post-Brexit on the flow of EU and non-EU labour to UK farms and factories?
- What should the Government do to ensure a sufficient labour supply to meet the needs of farmers and food production businesses:
- What sort of immigration rules need to be in place to allow farm and food businesses to employ EU and non-EU nationals in skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled jobs?
- What contribution could seasonal workers schemes provide to addressing labour shortages?
- What should the Government and the food and farming sectors be doing to attract and retain UK workers for all parts of the food supply chain?
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsSign up now