The London Borough of Lambeth has awarded Land Use Consultants a £255,000 contract to develop detailed designs for a revamp of Brockwell Park.
The council was awarded £3.5m from the Heritage Lottery Fun Parks for People programme last year to carry out the restoration of the park.
Land Use Consultants was among 19 firms to apply for the project consultancy work.
The contract will include:
- Completion of detailed designs and tender packages
- Short-listing potential contractors
- Tendering and evaluation of tenders
- Preparing and letting main works contracts
- Administering of contracts up to and including practical completion
- Making inspections and approving works for payment
Subscribe to Horticulture Week for more news, more in-depth features and more technical and market info.