The redevelopment at Copthorne, West Sussex aims to:
• significantly improved customer experience in a new, sustainable and modern building
• new relaxed and contemporary restaurant
• c.100 additional parking spaces in a consolidated car park
• a new dedicated access via West Park Road, removing the existing issues on Snowhill Lane
• significant investment in the local area, with over 50 new jobs created for the community
• further opportunities to showcase products in significantly enhanced landscaped areas, creating a more attractive setting.
To view the plans there is a drop-in session in the customer restaurant on 11 May 4-9pm.