New Contract - Grounds management
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Stratford-on-Avon District Council wants maintenance and management of parks and open spaces, ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services, verge maintenance work, hedge trimming, inspection and maintenance of playground equipment, sports fields maintenance and weeding.
The £470,000 contract runs for 10 years. Email email@example.com by 23 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Novel garden design show to swop printed 3D models for plants
- "Exceptional" Gavin Jones-built 30-acre garden scoops Grand Award at BALI National Landscape Awards
- Storm-blown trees bring more death and disruption
- Koppert acquires pioneering German biological controls firm
- Military medical supplies in use in Surrey parks
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Tree Officer South Cambridgeshire District Council £27,224 - £31,661, South Cambridgeshire
- Account Manager Haymarket £30 - £35k (plus up to 40% commission) , Teddington, Middlesex
- Assistant Manager Horticruitment £25K, Bucks
- LIVING WALLS AND GREEN ROOFS CENTRE PROJECT MANAGER University of Greenwich £24,766 to £29,541 plus £3,337 London weighting per annum, pro rata. , Greenwich, south-east London
- LANDSCAPE CONTRACTS MANAGER Cotswold Estates & Gardens LTD Competitive Salary., Cotswold
Garden Retail Awards 2013 - Find out all about the winners in our special supplement
TURF SEED AND CONSUMABLES: STRI trials latest products, machinery and techniques
PLANT FOCUS: Pseudopanax