New Contract - Grounds management
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Stratford-on-Avon District Council wants maintenance and management of parks and open spaces, ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services, verge maintenance work, hedge trimming, inspection and maintenance of playground equipment, sports fields maintenance and weeding.
The £470,000 contract runs for 10 years. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Chelsea gold medal winner Rosy Hardy tells of fears exhibit would be a Telly Tubby-esque mound of green
- Landscape trade body BALI's Chelsea stand attracts special certificate from judges
- Garden centre sales up in April says Garden Centre Association
- Horticultural Trades Association welcomes Defra plant health report
- East Malling gets back to its roots with centenary display at Chelsea
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales / IT assistant Big Plant Nursery Ltd Dependent on Experience , West Sussex
- Head Gardener National Trust £36,000 per annum, Bodnant Garden, Tal-y-Cafn, Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Head / Graduate Gardener Large Residential Property Depending on Experience, Essex
- Horticulture Vocational Work Based Assessor SLIC Training Up to £24000 + 30p per mile travel, Westfield Health Scheme, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Dongle, Travel to other areas may be required
- Sales Account Manager: Amenity Divison Hillier Nurseries Salary commensurate with experience, Northern Sector
PLANT FOCUS - Magnolia
BUYERS' GUIDE - Paving, walling and fencing
GARDEN RETAIL - Top 100 Garden Centres
SARGENT'S SOLUTIONS - How to manage a growing project
LAWN CARE - High hopes for seed sales
INTERVIEW - Graham Spencer, founder, Plants for Europe