New Contract - Grounds management
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Stratford-on-Avon District Council wants maintenance and management of parks and open spaces, ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services, verge maintenance work, hedge trimming, inspection and maintenance of playground equipment, sports fields maintenance and weeding.
The £470,000 contract runs for 10 years. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Monitoring of potentially damaging pine moth to be stepped up
- Fresh produce is big winner as first £18 million of Agri-Tech fund awarded
- Large fine for field veg grower whose agency worker was crushed to death under trailer
- GCA reveals Midlands winners
- Government departments to spend up to £400m a year more on British food
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- HEAD GARDENER REQUIRED - COTSWOLDS Knight Frank £28,000 - £30,000 no accommodation, Gloucestershire / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire / Northleach, Gloucestershire
- Contract Supervisor Lowther Forestry Group Ltd Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits package, South East England / South West England
- Gardener - Team Leader Landscape Associates Ltd £19,000 - £23,000 - Dependant on individual experience, Teddington, London (Greater) / Teddington, London (Greater)
- Landscape Operations Manager MorePeople £30000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Buyer MorePeople £20000 - £30000 per annum, Cambridgeshire