New Contract - Grounds management
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Stratford-on-Avon District Council wants maintenance and management of parks and open spaces, ornamental and pleasure gardens maintenance services, verge maintenance work, hedge trimming, inspection and maintenance of playground equipment, sports fields maintenance and weeding.
The £470,000 contract runs for 10 years. Email email@example.com by 23 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Chris Francis joins Hillier as garden centre director
- London council has £1.4m of tree work on offer
- Proposed plant reproductive material laws voted down by European Parliament
- Garden Re-Leaf poised to help kick start garden sales this week
- US cut flower grower to undertake UK cut flower nursery tour
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Gardener Rottingdean Place Dependant on experience, Rottingdean
- Live TV Shopping Horticultural Guest Presenter Live TV Shopping Day Rate Around £250, London
- Estimator Ground Control Competitive Salary + semi-annual bonuses + share options , Southern Region
- Principal Tree Officer London Borough of Bromley £29,958 - £36,744, Bromley
- Experienced Gardener - Part Time Hastoe Housing Association Ltd £8,000pa (£7.69ph), Tunbridge Wells, Kent
UK Grower Awards 2014: Winners exemplify the finest in production horticulture
NEWS: Garden venues fight back with visitor upturn seen in 2013
GARDEN RETAIL: In-depth profile of Garden Retail Top 100 centre, Garsons in Surrey
MARKET REPORT: Landscape drainage and irrigation
PLANT FOCUS: Bamboo
PEST AND DISEASE FACTSHEET: Sciarid fly