New Contract - Grounds maintenance
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Heatherwood & Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in Slough wants grounds and garden upkeep including hard and soft landscaping, snow clearing and cleaning for two years.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Geranium Rozanne Wins RHS Chelsea Flower Show Plant of the Centenary
- Leading garden designer Andrew Wilson says he is to resign as RHS chairman of assessors after "unacceptable feedback" on his Fresh garden design
- Blackpool bandstand summer schedule launches
- Donation helps to improve London jogging track
- Local growers supply trees for creation of Gifford Wood
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales / IT assistant Big Plant Nursery Ltd Dependent on Experience , West Sussex
- Head Gardener National Trust £36,000 per annum, Bodnant Garden, Tal-y-Cafn, Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Head / Graduate Gardener Large Residential Property Depending on Experience, Essex
- Horticulture Vocational Work Based Assessor SLIC Training Up to £24000 + 30p per mile travel, Westfield Health Scheme, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Dongle, Travel to other areas may be required
- Sales Account Manager: Amenity Divison Hillier Nurseries Salary commensurate with experience, Northern Sector
PLANT FOCUS - Magnolia
BUYERS' GUIDE - Paving, walling and fencing
GARDEN RETAIL - Top 100 Garden Centres
SARGENT'S SOLUTIONS - How to manage a growing project
LAWN CARE - High hopes for seed sales
INTERVIEW - Graham Spencer, founder, Plants for Europe