New Contract - Grounds maintenance
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Heatherwood & Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in Slough wants grounds and garden upkeep including hard and soft landscaping, snow clearing and cleaning for two years.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- London council has £1.4m of tree work on offer
- Proposed plant reproductive material laws voted down by European Parliament
- Garden Re-Leaf poised to help kick start garden sales this week
- US cut flower grower to undertake UK cut flower nursery tour
- NFU secures EU exemptions from MOT-style testing for agricultural vehicles
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Gardener Rottingdean Place Dependant on experience, Rottingdean
- Experienced Gardener - Part Time Hastoe Housing Association Ltd £8,000pa (£7.69ph), Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Craft Gardener Blarney Castle and Gardens up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience, Blarney, Cork
- Skilled Hard Landscapers Urgently Required (21046) Anders Plus £10-£16 per hour doe, London
- Senior Maintenance Gardener/ Team Leader (21045) Anders Plus £20-£22K DOE, South West London
UK Grower Awards 2014: Winners exemplify the finest in production horticulture
NEWS: Garden venues fight back with visitor upturn seen in 2013
GARDEN RETAIL: In-depth profile of Garden Retail Top 100 centre, Garsons in Surrey
MARKET REPORT: Landscape drainage and irrigation
PLANT FOCUS: Bamboo
PEST AND DISEASE FACTSHEET: Sciarid fly