New Contract - Grounds maintenance
Wednesday, 22 February 2012
Heatherwood & Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in Slough wants grounds and garden upkeep including hard and soft landscaping, snow clearing and cleaning for two years.
Email email@example.com by 19 March.
See full tender details.
Latest stories from Horticulture Week
- Produce World boosts supply north of the border with acquisition
- UK's largest Huntingdon elm felled over safety fears
- Call for entries as UK Grower Awards 2015 contest launches
- Industry awards reflect on transformed garden centre supplier market
- Customers asked to vote for nation's best plant retailer
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Nursery Supervisor Griffin Nurseries 20-25k, Hampshire / Liphook, Hampshire
- HEAD GARDENER REQUIRED - COTSWOLDS Knight Frank £28,000 - £30,000 no accommodation, Gloucestershire / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire / Northleach, Gloucestershire
- Contract Supervisor Lowther Forestry Group Ltd Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits package, South East England / South West England
- Landscape Operations Manager (U236) Horticruitment £30K, Berkshire / Essex / Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / Surrey
- Experienced Gardener or Groundsman (ECG567) Horticruitment £19.8K, Oxfordshire
NEWS: Gardeners’ wages likely to be raised by RHS in benchmark exercise
GARDEN RETAIL TOP 100 PROFILE: How Coolings in Kent has built up its reputation
PLANT FOCUS: Ligularia
PEST & DISEASE FACTSHEET: Spider mites
UK GROWER AWARDS 2015: Entries now open