Latest news about grounds maintenance, landscaping, plant production and other contracts awarded and tenders issued.
Latest Contract News
Gavin Jones has won a 10-year grounds maintenance contract at Chiswick House and Garden Trust in London.
Lancaster University is launching a design competition to help rejuvenate its Lancaster campus's principal walkway, known as The Spine.
Denbighshire County Council has appointed Capita Property & Infrastructure as landscape architect on its £1.5m West Rhyl urban park project, working with the Welsh Government and Clwyd Alyn Housing Association.
Wirral Partnership Homes, trading as Magenta Living, has awarded Bolton-based Herbert T Forrest a £640,523 contract for fences and railings as well as bricklaying work.
Greenfingers Landscape has won a three-year contract with Stafford & Rural Homes to provide grounds maintenance and arboriculture works. The contract value is £250,000-£350,000 per year and it can be extended for a further year twice.
Wealden District Council has appointed Environmental Maintenance to conduct a tree survey. The company will also implement a management plan to minimise the need for emergency and reactive works.
A London-based social housing group is looking for contractors for grounds maintenance and arboriculture work worth up to £2.5 million a year over 10 years.
Hertfordshire-based John O'Conner wins £15m long-term job with St Albans City & District Council.
Fairways Contracting in Solihull is to provide grounds maintenance for the Central Warwickshire Secondary Schools Group. The three-year contract starts in April.
G Burley & Sons in Dorking is to provide grounds maintenance and tree surgery for Sussex Police. The company secured two of four lots in the tender.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Gardeners Team leaders and Landscapers. Garden Care Contracting Limited 15-20k , Worcester Park Surrey across the road from Tolworth rail station KT4 7QH
- Trainee Horticultural Placements MacRobert Trust £13,500, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire
- Gardener Harrow School Competitive , Harrow
- Arboricultural Officer Hart District Council £23,708 - £26,276 + essential car user allowance (pay review pending), GU51 4AE
- Assistant Operations Manager AJW Ltd £25,000.00 + benefits, Based in High Wycombe covering the South East mainly