Latest news about grounds maintenance, landscaping, plant production and other contracts awarded and tenders issued.
Latest Contract News
Nurture Landscapes completes its ninth takeover in four years with acquisition of Greenability.
Glendale has secured a five-year £3 million grounds maintenance contract at Lee Valley Regional Park.
Bradley Murphy Design among companies signed up in contract for Cambridgeshire site.
The University of Cambridge has appointed LDA Design as lead consultant, urban designer and masterplanner for the redevelopment of its new museums site in the city's conservation area.
Supply-chain issues such as guaranteed contracts and better retailer-grower relations take centre stage at conference.
Nottingham City Council is preparing to tender for work to re-create a roof garden and remove Japanese knotweed as part of a 2.4 million shopping centre roof repair. The council s executive board agreed to spend the money on Tuesday to replace sec...
The Landscape Group has been re-awarded the five-year grounds maintenance contract for Stratford Park and Brimscombe Cemetery in Stroud, Gloucestershire. The company held the previous contract since 2008 and will start the new one on 1 December. Th...
Comhairle nan Eilean Siar is testing the market for grounds maintenance services to the Outer Hebrides with a questionnaire. The council s previous four year grounds maintenance contract ran until 31 March this year and was extended for a further y...
Growing trend for framework agreements made by one council on behalf of a group of authorities.
Knowsley Council has appointed AP Broome Landscapes, Amey Consulting, Amenity Tree Care and Euro Tree Service in a two-year framework agreement to provide tree and woodland maintenance work as well as emergency tree incident support for it and six ot...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Tree Officer South Cambridgeshire District Council £27,224 - £31,661, South Cambridgeshire
- Account Manager Haymarket £30 - £35k (plus up to 40% commission) , Teddington, Middlesex
- LIVING WALLS AND GREEN ROOFS CENTRE PROJECT MANAGER University of Greenwich £24,766 to £29,541 plus £3,337 London weighting per annum, pro rata. , Greenwich, south-east London
- LANDSCAPE CONTRACTS MANAGER Cotswold Estates & Gardens LTD Competitive Salary., Cotswold
- Estate Manager job in Hampshire Greycoat Lumleys Generous salary, negotiable depending upon experience, Hampshire
Garden Retail Awards 2013 - Find out all about the winners in our special supplement
TURF SEED AND CONSUMABLES: STRI trials latest products, machinery and techniques
PLANT FOCUS: Pseudopanax