Latest news about grounds maintenance, landscaping, plant production and other contracts awarded and tenders issued.
Latest Contract News
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council has awarded PF Cusack (Tool Supplies) a £546,146 contract to supply and deliver highways and horticultural tools, equipment and road signs.
Cheshire Tree & Lawn Care in Timperley has won a £176,000 two-year arboriculture contract with Wythenshawe Community Housing Group.
Mix of commercial and housing upturn boosts contract wins for Essex-based landscape firm.
A hybrid £52m garden centre/leisure attraction has gained Government approval following a prolonged planning battle.
Nurture Landscapes secures three lucrative contracts as expansion plans continue apace.
Five teams have been shortlisted in Lancaster University's urban design competition to redesign its principal walkway, known as The Spine.
Supply, installation and maintenance needed.
Work starts on park as part of Middlehaven renewal project's remediation and infrastructure.
Planning proposals for the £175m Garden Bridge have been submitted to Lambeth Council and Westminster City Council. Landscape designer Dan Pearson has been working on the planting scheme with designer Thomas Heatherwick and consultancy Arup. The plan...
The jobs market in arboriculture has become tighter, according to a specialist recruiter in the sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- HEAD GARDENER REQUIRED - COTSWOLDS Knight Frank £28,000 - £30,000 no accommodation, Gloucestershire / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire / Northleach, Gloucestershire
- Contract Supervisor Lowther Forestry Group Ltd Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits package, South East England / South West England
- Gardener - Team Leader Landscape Associates Ltd £19,000 - £23,000 - Dependant on individual experience, Teddington, London (Greater) / Teddington, London (Greater)
- Assistant Category Manager MorePeople £25000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Landscape Operations Manager MorePeople £30000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)