Latest from the Horticulture Week bloggers
A moment to reflect.
I have been working on reviews for TPBE2 this week. I anticipated before the...
Extra Curricular Gardening
The logo on our new seed collecting bags I’ve been spending a few...
‘An Entertaining Evening’
During last week’s ICF conference ‘Trees, People and the Built Environment 2’, the Institute...
Evaluating The Progress Of Alpines Propagated From Seed (1)
It’s that time of the year when the alpine plants are starting to come...
Another Brick (Not) In The Wall
Emergency repair work has been carried out to the wall of Lady Churchill’s Rose...
Royal Endorsement for TPBE2
The long-awaited Trees, People and the Built Environment 2 was held last week. I...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- HEAD GARDENER Private Estate in Vale of Evesham Dependent on experience, Worcestershire
- Contracts Manager - 21816 Anders Plus £30,000, Surrey
- Estimator - Commercial Soft Landscape - 21815 Anders Plus £27,000 - £30,000, Surrey
- Garden Centre Manager (E073) Horticruitment Circa £42K, East Sussex
- Landscape Maintenance Operative Contemporary Landscapes Ltd Up to £20,000 + Benefits, Central London and the surrounding areas
NEWS: Garden centres look forward to late Easter sales bonanza
SARGENT'S SOLUTIONS: Why the Customer Rights Bill should be seen as an opportunity rather than a threat
MARKET REPORT: Glasshouses
LANDSCAPE ANALYSIS: Government prospectus offers potential boost across disciplines
EDIBLES: Helping cut food waste - latest packaging addresses concerns over waste issues
PLANT FOCUS: Polygonatum