Horticulture Week Big Issues give you a quick, easy way to find articles on important topics. New articles are added regularly to many of the sections, so do check back if you are following a particular issue.
News, views and background on this year's RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The Make Parks a Priority campaign is calling for a fresh Parliamentary inquiry into urban parks to address the impact on parks of budget cuts.
Follow the debate on the use of peat and developments in peat alternatives here.
Latest news, drought, reservoir and groundwater levels and how horticulture businesses are coping.
At Horticulture Week we have found ourselves covering an increasing number of incidents of crime at horticultural businesses. In this section you will find stories we have run in the past year on companies that have been affected.
Early signs of climate change, and how experts think it will affect the horticulture industry
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- HEAD GARDENER Private Estate in Vale of Evesham Dependent on experience, Worcestershire
- Nursery Manager MorePeople £22000 - £25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Nursery Manager MorePeople £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ireland
- Buyer (Seeds) MorePeople £23000 - £27000 per annum, Essex
- Mobile Landscape Gardener - 21821 Anders Plus £18,000 - £20,000, Stoke Poges, Berkshire
NEWS: Garden centres look forward to late Easter sales bonanza
SARGENT'S SOLUTIONS: Why the Customer Rights Bill should be seen as an opportunity rather than a threat
MARKET REPORT: Glasshouses
LANDSCAPE ANALYSIS: Government prospectus offers potential boost across disciplines
EDIBLES: Helping cut food waste - latest packaging addresses concerns over waste issues
PLANT FOCUS: Polygonatum