Horticulture Week awards celebrate excellence in the garden retail, ornamentals production, edibles production and landscape sectors through the Garden Retail Awards, UK Grower Awards and BALI National Landscape Awards organised in association with Horticulture Week.
The UK Grower Awards celebrates the very best in the UK production horticulture industry.
Now into their 7th year with Haymarket Business Media, the Garden Retail Awards is a fixture and highlight of the garden centre industry calendar.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Gardener Rottingdean Place Dependant on experience, Rottingdean
- Contract Manager Ground Control Competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses amd company stock options, North Yorkshire, Northern Home Counties or South West London
- Head Gardener (live -out) (21034) Anders Plus IRO 25k neg, North London
- Garden Director St Andrews Botanic Garden Trust Around £35,000 depending on the skills, expertise and experience of the successful candidate ., St Andrews - East Scotland
- Experienced Senior Kitchen Gardener (ECG540) Horticruitment Circa £25K DOE, Nr Hook, Hampshire
UK Grower Awards 2014: Winners exemplify the finest in production horticulture
NEWS: Garden venues fight back with visitor upturn seen in 2013
GARDEN RETAIL: In-depth profile of Garden Retail Top 100 centre, Garsons in Surrey
MARKET REPORT: Landscape drainage and irrigation
PLANT FOCUS: Bamboo
PEST AND DISEASE FACTSHEET: Sciarid fly