Horticulture Week awards celebrate excellence in the garden retail, ornamentals production, edibles production and landscape sectors through the Garden Retail Awards, UK Grower Awards and BALI National Landscape Awards organised in association with Horticulture Week.
The UK Grower Awards celebrates the very best in the UK production horticulture industry.
Now into their 7th year with Haymarket Business Media, the Garden Retail Awards is a fixture and highlight of the garden centre industry calendar.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Gardeners Team leaders and Landscapers. Garden Care Contracting Limited 15-20k , Worcester Park Surrey across the road from Tolworth rail station KT4 7QH
- Pet and Aquatics Supervisor MorePeople £16000 - £18000 per annum, Norfolk
- Sweeper Driver The Landscape Group Paying London Living Wage (£8.80 per hour) and upwards dependent on experience), London (Greater)
- Tractor Driver The Landscape Group Paying London Living Wage (£8.80 per hour) and upwards dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Grounds Maintenance and Cleansing Operatives (Permanent and Seasonal) The Landscape Group Paying London Living Wage (£8.80 per hour), London (Greater)
NEWS: Garden centres look forward to late Easter sales bonanza
SARGENT'S SOLUTIONS: Why the Customer Rights Bill should be seen as an opportunity rather than a threat
MARKET REPORT: Glasshouses
LANDSCAPE ANALYSIS: Government prospectus offers potential boost across disciplines
EDIBLES: Helping cut food waste - latest packaging addresses concerns over waste issues
PLANT FOCUS: Polygonatum