About Horticulture Week
HorticultureWeek.co.uk is the premier website for professionals working within the UK’s vibrant horticulture industry.
While keeping the professional horticulture community up-to-date with the latest market developments and trends, HorticultureWeek.co.uk also allows professionals to debate the big issues, discuss technical points or just find help via its unrivalled mix of forums, blogs, columns and market and technical data.
HorticultureWeek.co.uk is part of the Horticulture Week group of market-leading publications, websites, exhibitions, awards schemes and networking events supporting the professional horticulture community in the UK.
The UK’s leading business title for the professional horticulture community provides comprehensive news, analysis, opinion, technical reports, product and market data across all areas of the industry. Published since 1840, Horticulture Week includes coverage targeted specifically at professionals working in production horticulture (both ornamentals and edibles), historic and botanic gardens, parks, garden retail, contracting, landscape design, arboriculture and turf.
Published monthly inside Horticulture Week, Garden Retail includes interviews with leading players in the retail sector, market reports on key garden centre categorie and other in depth topical reports.
What Kit? Update and WhatKit.co.uk
Published twice a year, our guide to kit includes all the latest Horticulture Week machinery tests, new product roundups and listings of key machinery for professionals working in grounds maintenance, landscaping and arboriculture. Now online at WhatKit.co.uk where users can compare machinery and tools including ride on mowers, chainsaws and trailers.
The Plant Suppliers Guide lists suppliers, by product, of plants for both the retail and amenity sectors. The Horticulture Week Buyers' Guide lists suppliers of all products, plants and services for the professional horticulture industry.
Careers in Horticulture
Our annual guide to careers in horticulture
Provides the latest vacancies across the horticulture industry
Horticulture Week runs the UK Grower Awards and the Garden Retail Awards. The BALI National Landscape Awards are run in associiation with Horticulture Week.
Run by sister company Haymarket Exhibitions, Fruit Focus, now incorporating Vines to Wines, is aimed at growers within the soft and top fruit sectors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- HEAD GARDENER REQUIRED - COTSWOLDS Knight Frank £28,000 - £30,000 no accommodation, Gloucestershire / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire / Northleach, Gloucestershire
- Contract Supervisor Lowther Forestry Group Ltd Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits package, South East England / South West England
- Gardener - Team Leader Landscape Associates Ltd £19,000 - £23,000 - Dependant on individual experience, Teddington, London (Greater) / Teddington, London (Greater)
- Live-in couple - Gardener and housekeeper, East Sussex A Private Estate Negotiable but basic package will be between 30k and 40k, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Contracts Manager - South West Ground Control Competitive salary plus bonuses, car and share options, South West England / Somerset / Bath, Somerset / Bristol, City of Bristol