The newly expanded awards programme will celebrate the very best in achievement and innovation across the garden retail and wider garden industry.
The awards provide an exceptional opportunity for garden retail businesses and suppliers to the garden sector, to showcase their achievements, innovation and success.
Keeping with current industry developments, 11 new categories have been added this year to the line-up for garden centre outlets, including categories celebrating online excellence, the best suppliers of plants to the garden centre market and the best providers of domestic landscape services.
Don’t miss out on the chance to showcase your achievements and that of your team. The deadline for entries is Thursday 24th September.
For more details go to www.gardenretailawards.com. For general enquiries, contact Sarah Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org and for sponsorship opportunities contact Aisha Roberts at email@example.com. Follow the awards at: @GRAwards
Categories for 2016:
- Best Garden Centre Event
- Catering Excellence Award
- Online Excellence Award
- Best Business Development: New Build, Refit or Launch
- Best Planteria
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - under £2m turnover
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - £2m to £5m turnover
- Garden Centre Outlet of the year - over £5m turnover
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the year
- Retail Hardy Nursery Stock supplier of the year
- Retail Herbaceous Perennials supplier of the year
- Retail Bedding Plant supplier of the year
- Retail Hard Landscaping supplier of the year
- Best New Gardening Product
- Best New Retail Product (non-gardening)
- Garden centre landscape service of the year
- Garden designer of the year
- Garden landscape business of the year
- Garden maintenance business of the year
- Commitment to staff development
- Community Involvement Award
- Greenest Garden Centre
- Sales team of the year
- Lifetime achievement award