Seven of the 59 breeding companies exhibiting at the event which is held from 13 to 16 June, are newcomers. They are:
- Hendriks Young Plants – breeder of Bella Fuchsia - which will show its assortment of Fuchsia, Pelargonium and Argyranthemum.
- Green Works, specialist in peonies and ranunculus, which will also display its varieties at Hendriks Young Plants.
- Varinova which concentrates on plant breeding and seed production of F1 Cyclamen and will exhibit at Green 05.
- German agent Cultivaris which represents breeders in bedding/Mediterranean plants as well as perennials to the global pot and bedding plant industry, and Dalina Genetics, originating from Denmark, and which specialises in Dahlia, Osteospermum, Gentiana and patio vegetables such as tomato and sweet pepper. Both companies will join the MNP Flowers location (Moerheim) in Aalsmeer.
- De Zonnebloem Jonge Planten, breeder and propagator of terrace plants such as Hibiscus, Mandevilla and Solanum, will show its assortment at its own location in De Kwakel.
- Ebbing-Lohaus, seed and young plant producer specialising in primula acaulis, will meet visitors at the Westhoff location in Rheinland Westfalen.
Meanwhile Selecta one which will be present at two locations during the FlowerTrials at Christian Filla in Straelen and FloraHolland in Honselersdijk in the Westland area has released highlights of the varieties that will be on show.
They include Pelargonium Moonlight Tumbao, Pelargonium Sunrise Smokey Eye Pink und Smokey Eye White, Petunia NightSky and BabyDoll, Calibrachoa MiniFamous Double PinkMania!, and the concepts Serengeti Grasses and AlpenGärtner Concept.
Selecta will also promote a consumer campaign around pot carnation Pink Kisses.