Horticulture Week is delighted to announce that the date for the next Garden Retail & Garden Industry Awards has been set for 4 February 2016 and will take place once again at London's prestigious Grand Connaught Rooms.
The awards event will be preceded during the day by the second Garden Industry Summit. This follows the success of the inaugural summit that took place earlier this year and was highly praised by industry delegates and speakers alike.
The newly expanded Garden Retail & Garden Industry Awards programme will celebrate the very best in achievement and innovation across the garden industry, providing an exceptional opportunity for garden retail businesses and suppliers to the garden sector to showcase their achievements, innovation and success.
Keeping with current industry developments, 10 new categories have been added to the line-up for garden centre outlets this year, including awards celebrating online excellence, the best suppliers of plants to the garden centre market and the best providers of domestic landscape services.
Do not miss out on the chance to showcase your achievements and those of your team.
This year's winners included Woodcote Green Garden Centre, Creative Gardens, West Six Garden Centre, Newbridge Nurseries, Armitage's Garden Centre, Old Railway Line Garden Centre, Westland, Hozelock, Longacres, Hetland Garden Centre, Perrywood, New Hopetoun Gardens, Homebase, Coolings, Sidmouth and Belton Garden Centre.
Garden Retail & Garden Industry Awards categories:
- Best Garden Centre Event
- Catering Excellence Award
- Online Excellence Award
- Best Business Development: New Build, Refit or Launch
- Best Planteria
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (less than £2m turnover)
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (£2m-£5m turnover)
- Garden Centre Outlet of the Year (£5m+ turnover)
- Multiple Garden Retailer of the Year
- Retail Hardy Nursery Stock Supplier of the Year
- Retail Herbaceous Perennials Supplier of the Year
- Retail Bedding Plant Supplier of the Year
- Retail Hard Landscaping Supplier of the Year
- Best New Gardening Product
- Best New Retail Product (non-gardening)
- Garden Centre Landscape Service of the Year
- Garden Designer of the Year
- Garden Landscape Business of the Year
- Garden Maintenance Business of the Year
- Commitment to Staff Development
- Community Involvement Award
- Greenest Garden Centre
- Sales Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Garden Retail & Garden Industry Awards
Entry deadline: 24 September
For general enquiries, email Sarah Fournier: email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, email Aisha Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org