The event will be held at the Monkbar Hotel in York on Wednesday 7 December, 2016. Registration will begin from 9:00 am. The day will start at 9:30 am and finish around 16:30 pm. The cost per delegate will be £420.00 (plus VAT).
Registration Officers of Agrochemical Companies and their Consultants involved in submitting applications to HSE for plant protection product authorisations or active substance approval/renewal are the intended audience,
Non-authorisation holders such as those who submit applications for Extension of Authorisation for Minor Use may also wish to attend.
In discussion will be:
- The performance on the delivery of product authorisations and active substance approvals/renewals.
- Current regulatory expectations in the UK, including a summary of recently introduced changes to procedures.
- Experiences with Comparative Assessment.
- The latest position on renewal of active substances and product authorisations (Article 43).
- Handling of Mutual Recognition and Following Zonal applications.
- The latest on the policy for PPPs from the Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (Defra).