• Andrzej Gdaniec, who is a former volunteer in the gardens and has a Masters degree at the University of Gdansk, Poland and a particular interest in Cactii.
• David Green, who recently completed his National Certificate in Horticulture with Pershore College at King’s Heath Park. He changed careers after working in IT development and is a keen vegetable gardener.
• Alison Giles recently completed an HNC in Organic Gardening at Pershore College. She took a BA in music, worked as a nurse and lived in Thailand before entering professional horticulture.
• Mia Laucht recently completed her National Certificate in Horticulture with Pershore College at King’s Heath Park. As a Harborne local she has grown up with the gardens. She worked as a teaching assistant whilst seeking to develop a career in professional horticulture.
• Denise Rigby is a local from King’s Heath who previously worked as a maintenance gardener. She has just completed her BSc in Horticulture at Pershore College.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsSign up now