It has some 900 members from across the world and its Biological Control Group is known to horticulturists for organising conferences on the reduction of pesticide residues through the implementation of biological control techniques.
Biological Control Group members include:
- Academics from Imperial College London.
- Scientists at research centres such as Rothamsted Research and Warwick HRI.
- Representatives of the International Biocontrol Manufacturers' Association.
- Specialists in obtaining official registration of new biopesticides.
- Consultants who work with growers to successfully implement new integrated pest management techniques.
- Specialists in conservation bio-control.
For a list of upcoming AAB events visit www.aab.org.uk