The panels are intended to ensure growers' voices help to shape and influence AHDB Horticulture's research, development and knowledge exchange work.
Currently representation is required from the following areas:
- legumes (peas and beans)
- Apiaceae/Umbelliferae (carrots and parsnips)
- lettuce (+ other salad crops such as celery beneficial)
- peppers (+ any of tomatoes, cucumbers, aubergines beneficial)
- tomatoes (+ any of peppers, cucumbers, aubergines beneficial)
- mushrooms + composting
- protected cut flowers
- bedding plants (pack- and pot-grown)
- general soft fruit production
- general soft fruit production and propagation
- culinary apples.
The deadline for applications has been extended to 11 November.
For details of eligibility criteria and to apply, visit the AHDB website.