Car crash causes garden centre £50,000 damage
By Matthew Appleby Wednesday, 05 June 2013
Norfolk business Aylsham Garden Centre has re-opened after a car ploughed through the building, causing around £50,000 damage.
No-one was in the garden centre at the time of the crash so no one was injured, although the car damaged stock and another car.
The driver of the car has been charged with drink driving and will appear before Norwich magistrates on June 20.
The crash also cut off the garden centre's telephone lines, meaning customers were unable to pay using credit and debit cards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Gardeners Team leaders and Landscapers. Garden Care Contracting Limited 15-20k , Worcester Park Surrey across the road from Tolworth rail station KT4 7QH
- Assistant Gardener Faccombe Manor Up to £19,000 including accommodation & council tax, Between Andover and Newbury.
- HAMPSHIRE/DORSET BORDER - LIVE IN (OFF SITE) COUPLE - HOUSEKEEPER & HEAD GARDENER Greycoat Lumleys Negotiable, Hampshire/Dorset Border
- Assistant Head Gardener National Trust £23,732 per annum, Hidcote Bartrim, near Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
- Graduate Landscape Architect Ground Control Competitive salary + semi-annual bonuses + share options, Billericay, Essex