- How did you get into horticulture?
Recently I applied for the job at Westland and got it a few weeks ago, although I was already keen to get into horticulture. I liked the look of Westland because it's a progressive, "growing" industry.
- What is the best part of your job?
I really enjoy seeing how the products work and how they are made. Westland sent me to Ireland recently to visit the company's factories there - and that was really helpful for me.
- What could you not do your job without?
A really key part of my job is meeting people directly; it's the best way to work.
- What does Westland have planned?
We had a stand at the National Plant Show and of course will be at Glee.
- How do you wind down at the end of the day?
I like to just go home and chill out, I like to switch off and have a glass of red wine.
- What does the future hold?
I want Westland to be the first company that people think of when they need products relating to horticulture. And of course I will be working on the media campaign to promote our products and all that we do.